- Retired from the Air Force in 1992 and opened a financial services business.
- Became a Regional Vice President in 6 months -- a position only 3% of the sales force reached.
- Closed financial service business in 1999 to try something different.
- Sold cars and became the top salesman in the company within two months, at times averaging
$7,000 - $10,000 a month in income using his NLP experience.
- Worked in a call center and within three months was earning from $30 - $58 an hour,
where the average salesperson made $18 - $25 per hour.
- Promoted to Corporate Trainer within five months.
- After working in the call center, decided to become self-employed and fulfill a dream
to become a Seminar Leader and NLP Trainer/Coach.
- Opened a new company called Maximum Potential, dedicated to helping individuals and corporations achieve their
- Certified NLP Practitioner through the National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic
Psychology (NFNLP) and working towards a Master Certification in NLP.
- Has read over 1,400 books, most of which he owns, and has accumulated and studied over
1,300 audiotapes and CDs in the fields of sales, self-improvement, NLP, relationship building, and
- Over the past 10 years Bob has worked with individuals representing over 400 companies and 150 different career fields.
United States Air Force (1970-1992):
As the Manager, National Advertising & Promotion Training Programs for the USAF
Recruiting Service, designed, wrote and administered training programs, training manuals
and lesson plans on advertising, marketing, self-motivation, goal setting, telemarketing, and
basic/advanced sales training.